Sunday, August 2, 2009

Previous Info






So apartment excitement aside, I should probably mention a bit of what I'd been up to between my last post and my completion of my THESIS and graduation. Here goes highlights: Easter--we had an Easter supper thing where we made a ham with a bourbon molasses and orange juice glaze, crescent rolls (those Pillsbury mini croissant things? so addicted), a salad, green beans, scalloped potatoes, wine, and Ramos gin fizzes. Moving upwards in the photos (woops, sorry), my old housemate Em and I decided to "decorate" our other housemate's room one night by wrapping his desk, lamp, and chair in newspaper, and wrapping his bed as best we could. He loved it. The second from the top to the left picture is of a light in a dorm (ODB) at school that I thought was cool and was meant to segue into my next post about photos but I failed again with placement there. More on a photos in a sec. The final picture up there is from our celebration brunch for turning in our big thesis drafts. Huge deal. Therefore we made eggs Benedict (with hollandaise sauce from scratch instead of with the blender!), salad, and mimosas. Talk about yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment