Sunday, August 2, 2009

Previous Info Cont








As I have mentioned before, I love photography and took a class on it at Reed. Not my best plan, not a great class. Cool kids in it, though, and, if nothing else, a chance to play around with my digital camera. I'm actually really proud of my final project for that class: I attempted to represent the sense visually, beginning with a photograph of the body part associated with that sense, leading into something associated only with that sense, and finishing with a photograph of that sense used with a body part associated with a different sense (thus moving the series along). For example: I started with smell. The first photo was of blue cheese, the next, rotting fish, and the final one, the photo of steaming ham being cut (see previous post). The second set of photos was of taste and began with a conversation heart on a tongue, a photo of a sandwich, and a photo of someone crunching on a carrot (which led into sound). I set them up three in a row horizontally with the first photo of the next set starting underneath the last photo of the one above/before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment