Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things I Love


Weellll, I've never actually seen the Northern Lights/Aurora/Whatever but I really want to. I love snow, I love color, what could be more perfect?!
Ahh Rainbow Brite. I love her. I went as her as one of my costumes freshman year for halloween. I had these sweet moonboots that tragically got holes in the bottoms (I did get them at the bins...) and wore a trillion layers of different colored shirts w different sleeve lengths, a blue rainbow brite shirt over the top, some skirt, and striped tights. I would say it was pretty crafty since it cost me NOTHING (I borrowed everything from dormies). All in all, I loooved Rainbow Brite when I was little and it has clearly carried over.
How freakin' cute are baby hedgehogs?!?! Ahh I want to squeeeezzze them...um, minus the spines, of course. While I generally find the lolcats/i can has cheezburger things a little annoying, Popples are another lovely memory of my childhood. I still have one at home. He is purple and his name is Popples...yeah, creative.
I LOVE KITTENS. Seriously. It's not cool that I do not have one yet. Sad for me. I especially love this one because, hi, look at it's little face!! AWWH!
Oh Alice, you're so much fun. Although I prefer the original books to the Disney movie hands down, I have to admit that the image in my head when anyone says "Alice in Wonderland" is definately the Disney movie. Therefore, she ends up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment