Wednesday, October 7, 2009

An Excellent Representation of My Favorite Things

Storms and nature: I love storms, thunder and lightening, and especially this photo as an example.
Cooking, fall, and Halloween: I love to cook and bake, I love sweet things, and I LOVE Halloween. Also I made this and I want a slice right now. Yay it's october!
Champagne and glamour: Mmm vueve! Not only do I lovelovelove this champagne, I love the cute little carrying case and the woman's chic white outfit. I feel like she's in Paris and I should be too! Ahh fashion and glamor, love it, want it, am working on it!
Pets, Animals, and my family: this is my precious little dog daisy on her couch. She's so sweet and yes, she counts as part of my family. She is a fairly accurate stand-in for the rest of the family since my mom calls everyone precious and cutie (yep, me, my brother, my dad, and my dog). I love animals in general too, so this works nicely.
Art: I have no idea who this is by, but I love it and the swirling colors. I've always been fascinated by art and wanted to be an artist when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment