Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bars I Like

Here is a list of my favorite bars in Portland...I will follow it up with the best, least known (or rarely found online) happy hours.
Bars I Like:
Dive:
-Bar of the Gods: the decor is kind of awesome--grape leaf lights wrapping around the ceiling beams? Yes please! The bartenders are friendly, the people there seem fairly normal, and the drink selection is decently priced...also their happy hour is excellent.
-The Vern: not only is it super close, it has really awesome drink specials, free pool, and free foosball. It does have a weird crowd, but I have a soft spot for it
-The Pub at the End of the Universe: for whatever reason I really love the layout of this bar. I'm not sure why, but I do. I have a fondness for it since it's a Reed bar and the only one of those I really like.
-The Tube...maybe this is slightly nicer than dive, but too bad
-Gold Dust Meridian

Nicer Than Dive But Not Super Fancy:
-Victory
-Sidestreet
-The Nightlight
-Bonfire
-Kells
-The Shanghai Tunnels
-Slowbar
-The Goodfoot

Classy Bars
-Vault
-Teardrop
-Olive or Twist
-Portland City Grill
-Matador

No comments:

Post a Comment