Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Delayed...January Continued


Apparently when I say I'm going to work on this in the next few days, I really mean the next few months...woopsies! I've been busy I guess--quit Macy's (super exciting!), I've been job hunting, I visited home for a bit, I've been cooking, making Sunday "brunch," etc.

But look I'm back!

One of my new years resolutions was to make at least two new things every month. So far I've been really good about it. And let me specify: I don't mean change the pizza toppings or make a meatier pasta sauce, I mean make something totally new.

In January I made:

Soup! *This is really exciting because I haven't eaten soup since mid-high school.
Peanut Butter Brownies
A Berry Charlotte

Recipe and Photos in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment