Sunday, February 22, 2009

Latest Plan





I happen to have a great appreciation for shoes. As a result of this, I have accumulated a large number of them. Some are up here in Oregon with me and some are back home, and all are fabulous. I like variety and am pleased with the assortment I currently have, but you can never have too many, right? Well lately I've been realizing that I wear some shoes more than others, which is only natural, but there are some that I barely wear at all. I came up with a lovely plan to wear a different pair of shoes each day. Now this is not quite as easy as it looks since Portland is a rather rainy city which is no good for suede, and potentially dangerous for high heels. Also, I have a lot of shoes to get through. I'm pleased to say I'm managing, however. I happen to be someone who enjoys clothing and fashion as well as shoes, and I prefer to leave the house looking somewhat coordinated, if not totally normal or 'trendy.' I'm adding some examples of the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment